This is Giorgio Locatelli’s recipe, which is my favourite recipe from him, and I often cook it. It is a very simple food, but is delicious.
Ingredients (for two persons):
· 250 g. spaghetti or penne pasta
· 2 tins of tuna steak in oil or water (Riomare or Calvo 80g.)
· 3-4 fillets of anchovy
· 3 cloves of sliced garlic
· 2-3 tbsp of caper
· 3 tbsp of olive-oil (extra virgin)
· 2-3 peeled and diced tomatoes (conserve, from Italy)
· half glass of white wine (dry)
1. First I start to boil a pot of water with pint of salt. After that I cook the pasta until it’s „al dente”.
2. While the pasta is geting ready I heat the oil in a bigger pan or wok.
3. Then I add fillets of anchovy, the slices of garlic, and I fry them briefly in hot oil over medium heat.
4. When the anchovy dissolves in the oil, I add caper and the tins of tuna without the oil.
5. After that I pour the glass of wine, onto and when the alcohol evaporates from the wine, I add the diced tomatoes.
All the while I shake the pan (don’t stir) carefully so that the tuna doesn’t break.
5. Last I add the pasta to the sauce, and I stir it carefully.
Tips and ideas:
Who would like, may add green basil or parsley to the sauce. I don’t add salt to sauce, because the achovy and the caper are very salty. I would not like to recommend cheese with the meal, because the fish taste rules in the food.
Let us drink some dry white wine, with this tasty meal.
You find this recipe here, in hungarian!